You already have your dream gown altered and sized, contracts with venues signed and paid for, and you’ve even met with your officiant. But because of the global pandemic. how do you keep your nearest and dearest safe? What do you do? If you were forced to postpone your wedding, consider the minimony. Many couples are, and the silver lining of having to move your wedding date means it’s two celebrations to look forward to!
Our 90-Minute All-Inclusive Minimony* starts at $1000:
• Private backyard garden featuring seasonal, colorful florals
• Comfortable seating for up to 10 guests
• Bridal bouquets and boutonnières (something borrowed!)
• Your choice of prelude and walk-down music
• Legal ceremony with vows and readings
• Receiving line, send-off, celebratory toast
• Photos of the entire experience shared via online gallery
• Live stream setup
• Offsite photography, pricing varies by time/location
• Sparkler send-off
• Champagne upgrade
Call or text Chelsea to book now: (412) 256-8747
*Available weekday evenings and select weekends through October 2020.
$500 deposit required. Balance due on minimony date.
Valid for 2020 only. Minimum 4-day notice required.