Dress, check. Alterations, check. Contracts with venues, check. Anxiety over safety fears? Double-check.
Has the global pandemic left you wondering how to keep your nearest and dearest happy and healthy this year? If you decided to postpone your big day, consider going small with our minimony. Many couples are downsizing. The silver lining of having to postpone or move your date means you can have two celebrations to look forward to!
Our 90-Minute All-Inclusive Minimony* starts at $1000:
• Blank slate venue in Verona, an east Pittsburgh suburb, decorated with seasonal florals and wedding arch
• Comfortable seating for up to 20 guests
• Bridal bouquets and boutonnières (something borrowed!)
• Your choice of prelude and walk-down music
• Legal ceremony with vows and readings
• Receiving line, send-off, celebratory toast
• Photos of the entire experience shared via online gallery
• Live stream setup
• Upgraded bridal bouquets, boutonnières, and decor from Something Borrowed Blooms
• Assorted decorated sugar cookies (Gluten Free available)
• Off-site photography
• Sparkler send-off
• Champagne upgrade
Call or text Chelsea to book now: (412) 256-8747
*Available weekday evenings and select weekends through 2020.
$500 deposit required. Balance due on minimony date.
Valid for 2020 only. Minimum 4-day notice required.